We have been in business for nearly 40 years. We pride ourselves on our customer service and a customer-business relationship that is built on fairness and respect.
1. Veldman’s Auto Parts warrants ALL USED PARTS for 90 days from Date of Purchase UNLESS otherwise noted. Special ordered Engines and Transmissions are warranted by their suppliers.
2. Warranty VOID if part is altered, disassembled, or overheated (heat tabs melted or removed). Labor is NOT warranted.
3. All Body Parts are sold “AS IS”
4. Core deposits refunded on cores returned within 30 days. Cores must be the same as the part purchased, complete and rebuildable with no physical damage. All fluids must be drained before returning—we will not accept cores that have not been drained.
5. New and Rebuilt Parts are warranted by Their Respective Manufacturer. In Event of defect, PROMPTLY notify Warrantor. Warrantor will at Warrantor’s option, refund or, within a reasonable time, replace merchandise.
6. A Used Engine is a sound investment. While we sell our engines complete, all we are charging for, and all our customer is paying for, is the block assembly with heads. We leave the other parts attached for your convenience and to make installation easier. Unless specifically stated, these parts are NOT covered in our warranty. While we stand behind our engines, accessories are excluded from this warranty.
7. The obligation of the warrantor are limited only to replacement or refund only. Implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use are limited to the same days as the limited written warranty.
8. Warrantor shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to labor, installation, removal or use of merchandise.
1. Special orders are non-returnable.
2. A minimum deposit of 50% is required for all special orders.
3. Deposits are non-refundable.
4. Parts and deposits left over 30 days shall be forfeited.
5. Seller is not responsible for delays in ground or freight shipments. Ground and Freight delivery is beyond the Seller’s control.